Create your Google Drive Advisory Portfolio
Please follow the steps to create your Advisory Portfolio in your school Google Drive account.
2. Enter your LAUSD e-mail address and password to sign in.
3. In the top left corner, click on the button that says "New."
4. Click on the "folder" button to create a new folder.
5.Title the folder "11th Grade Advisory 2017-18."
6. Now you will be able to see your Advisory folder when you open your Google Drive account.
7. Click on the folder and click the "share" button to share with your Advisory teacher and Mr. Diaz.
8. Share your folder with your Advisory teacher and Mr. Diaz by typing their email addresses and clicking "send."
Congratulations! You just created your Google Drive Advisory Portfolio. Now you can automatically share your brag sheet, resume, and personal statements by creating the documents in this folder.
When you have finished setting up your Google Drive Advisory Portfolio, please fill out this survey: