To be eligible for a fee waiver for standardized tests, you must meet one or more of the following requirements
· Is enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program
· Family’s annual income falls within the levels listed by USDA for free or reduced lunch prices (SAT pamphlet for more information)
· Family receives public assistance
· Family lives in federally subsidized public housing
· Is a resident in a foster home
College Application Fee Waivers
Students can receive:
· Two fee waivers for the SAT Reasoning Test
· Two Fee waivers for the SAT Subject Tests (two sittings, students can take up to three Subject Tests in one sitting)
· Two ACT Fee Waivers
Students can receive up to four College Application Fee Forms from College Board (check with the college of your choice to see if they will accept these forms).
COMMON APP: Students must select "Fee Waiver" on the application. The link is sent directly to the school counselor for approval for all commonapp.org fee waivers.
UC and Cal State Fee Waivers are ONLY given via the college application site. No paper fee waivers are given nor will they be accepted for these applications. The University of California Office of the President and The Cal State University system will determine whether each applicant qualifies for a fee waiver to their institution.